Privacy Statement SmartDodos B.V. version 1.0 December 2017
Our policy with regard to processing customer data is based on the following pillars:
- We take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of our infrastructure and the personal data in possession taking into account the nature of the risks, the state of the art and the costs of implementing these measures.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, conducting correspondence with you, providing a subscription to you, handling an application and giving you advice on savings
- Anonymous and aggregated information can be used to determine benchmarks, comparisons and develop other services for third parties where this information helps to save energy and / or make it more sustainable.
- We may combine the information we have collected from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and we can better tailor our contacts with you and we can provide more accurate and better savings and dilution advice.
- In addition, we may also collect information regarding your use of our websites. For this we use various techniques, including cookies.
What are your personal details used for
- For dealing with your requests, by ourselves or by others involved in the processing.
- For establishing contact with you, for customer satisfaction surveys or market research, or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services that you have purchased from us.
By SmartDodos and certain organizations: for marketing purposes, if you have given permission for this.
- To focus on your interaction with our sites, to simplify navigation and to compile statistics on the use of websites.
- When we collect information from you, you can inform us that you do not want it to be used for further marketing contacts.